Responsible for providing high-level secretarial duties and support to the Executive Office.
Are you result oriented, attentive to detail and able to multi-task? This is your opportunity to join our dynamic Team.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to;
• Provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Office
• Manage and coordinate travel, schedules, meetings and appointments
• Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences and events as may be assigned
• Take and distribute minutes or other notes as may be assigned
• Respond to administrative inquiries
• Welcome, screen and direct visitors and clients
• Collate and organize specified data from varying sources as may be assigned
• Perform other related functions as may be assigned
• Promote increased impact on clients
• Focus energy and talent on collective success
• Think outside the box and be creative
• Act ethically and with courage
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Intermediate to Advanced Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Power Point etc)
• Multi-tasking skills
• Excellent Inter personal relationship Skills
• Proficient in English & French
• Basic knowledge in Banking
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of one (1) to five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
• First degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration or related field
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill the form below to complete your application or submit your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: “Executive Assistant”.
Deadline for the application is Friday 11th June 2021. Please note, that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.