Head of Audit Missions
Responsible for identifying and assessing risks, their major causes and improvement.
Join our team now! We have an exciting opportunity for you to run a dynamic skillset at critical thinking and solution.
We are currently seeking a Head of Audit Missions to: Inform;
• Carry-out the preparation phase of an audit
• Elaborate on diagnosis (Selected analysis of risk areas, definition of the methods and work program etc)
• Assess the audited entity and their awareness to risks
• Regularly reassess, considering observations and identified risks, the control opportunity
• Be the main point of contact of the heads of the audited department and ensure all through the assignment, a good communication with auditees
• Coordinate the preparation and presentation of conclusions and recommendations (by ensuring that deliverables are clear) to the audited department
• Mentor and train less experienced auditors and / or assist such auditors on data analysis tools and lean Six Sigma approach
• Promote increased impact on clients
• Focusing energy and talent on collective success
• Thinking out of the box and creating the conditions that breed innovation
• Managing ethically and with courage
• Encouraging commitment through example and consideration for others
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Supurior Data Analytics: Ability to analyze large volumes of data and draw business conclusions from it
• Excellence report writing and presentation skills; ability to provide clear, objective, precise and concise audit report including executive summary, findings and recommendations
• Good understanding of risks: credit, market. compliance and operational risks.
• Proven track record in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Team spirited
• Perspective, critical and curious mindset
• Rigorous, Reliable and tenacious
• High sense of integrity
• A good Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
• Professional accounting qualification [CA (Ghana) or ACCA] and membership of a relevant professional body
HOW TO APPLY:
Please fill the form below to complete your application or submit your CV via
email@example.com with the subject: “Head of Audit Missions”.
Deadline for the application is Thursday 22nd July, 2021. Please note, that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.