HEAD MARKETING, MULTICHANNELS & QUALITY
- Propose, define, validate the Omni-channel strategy of SG Ghana for all its markets and segments, in relationship with the CEO, Deputy CEO and Retail, Corporate, Operations,
- Back Office and IT colleague. Responsible for its implementation and measure of its impacts across the organisation.
- Define the marketing policy of SG Ghana and ensures it is implementation, including operational promotion.
- Define the offer roadmap (products & services, pricing, place & channels), implement it, and monitor its results.
- Ensure proper monitoring of customers’ feedback through all suitable means, derive and implement from it improvement plans.
- Define and implement the Innovation for SG Ghana, internal innovation process, and overall innovation across the company as long as it may impact customer experience.
Head Marketing, Multichannel & Quality
- Availability of close at hand, relevant and complete set of market & competition intelligence material encompassing the outputs and needs of the whole Bank
- Development, usage of standard dashboards (sales volumes, efficiency, quality; servicing speed & quality; channel performance & usages) , reflecting a quantitative obsession, and shared through convenient and easy to use & understand means.
- New customers acquisition and +12 months equipment.
- Portfolio customer value retention and development.
- Digital channels interactions development.
- Implementation of segmented approaches to: products, pricing, campaigns, communication, pricing
- Library of operational proactive contacts and nudges to engage & propose our customers.
- Efficiency of associated processes is tracked end to end.
- Customer satisfaction measures & indicators.
- Digital marketing monitoring to gain ideas for company’s own adoption
- Professional release of new/up to date sets of commercial documents.
- Quality and intensity of relationships with Corporate and Retail teams
- Operational Digital branch & Digital zones
- Use surveys of the banking industry, local competitors and other industries, taking into account the current set-up of the Bank and Group environment, to define, propose and validate the Bank’s omnichannel strategy.
- Ensure that all existing channels (branches, internet, telephone, app, digital zones, USSD, SMS, ATMs, …) are further integrated so as to provide as seamless and convenient experience to customers as possible. When necessary, develop new channels.
- Develop interconnections and mutually enriching interactions and feedback loops between channels along with associated quantitative recording & analysis of customer journey.
- Set-up close cooperation with IT, back-office and business and design with them respectively supporting: business architecture, project plan, budget, process industrialisation and automotive plans.
- Insure that activities on all channels and data exhaust from customer interaction are systematically and thoroughly captured, stored, analysed and used to improve service, develop proactivity and develop business.
- Promote, spread the availability and systematic use of data and associated tools (esp. query and dataviz. Solutions) applicable to the whole marketing scope.
- Develop and implement various methods to make the voice of the customer heard: warm & cold feedback, qualitative & quantitative surveys, customer satisfaction surveys, mystery shopping, complaint management & analysis
- Define and roll-out regular and various market survey methods and tools to feed the decision-making process: open-sources and human intelligence, targeted studies derived from key strategic initiatives, participation to forums, and development of an intelligence culture.
- Systematically measure the efficiency and results of marketing and promotional actions undertaken.
- Develop, automate and dispatch a set of dashboards and indicators targeting either the key products and services to be delivered by the bank to its clients or key business development and profitability.
- Management of the Offer
- Responsible for the quality, reliability and competitive nature of the product & services offering of the bank. Innovative, collaborative and customer-centric techniques to be used, both to shape offers and to instil innovation in the Bank.
- Develop the concept of banking platform which shall provide unique customer experience, based on innovative technical solutions
- Update of the current product, development of new products using when necessary test & learn / Proof Of Concept approach, pending completion of full-fledged New Product Process.
- Define, implement and use a set of product-related indicators to assess their commercial success, penetration, alignment with budget targets, profitability, risk, segmented study, to feed any discussion.
- In accordance with the Strategy and the budget, define and implement a yearly marketing plan listing all key initiatives (promotional activities, campaigns, communications to customers, studies,…) and secure availability of matching capacities and sufficient means and support to fulfil it. This is achieved in close cooperation with Business Heads, Corporate and Retail.
- Define, implement market intelligence process to bring all interested parties the information they need. Contribute to it through regular or ad hoc market & competition survey, customer surveys.
- Define, implement quantitative and qualitative marketing dashboard to provide conveniently reliable information in support of action plan follow-up, business development, sales monitoring, objectives follow-up, quality monitoring.
- Propose, implement and monitor promotional campaigns to deliver on objectives of new business/customer development and portfolio value development, in line with Bank’s strategy and marketing & sales action plan.
- Propose, implement and monitor an omni-channel communication plan which echoes the marketing plan; synchronisation with institutional communication team to be insured at all times.
- Define, maintain, dispatch all necessary supporting product and communication material: product catalogues, guides, sales support documentation, in-branch & on-screen documentation
- Innovation and Digital
- Enable and maintain innovation culture in the bank, and push few innovation solutions along with the region. Innovation in various product solutions, but as well in terms of services or various operational processes
- Special focus on Digital branch, Innovation Hub development and promotion
Management of the Team & Department
- Propose and follow the budget of the Department.
- Define and implement a business & know-how continuity plan which shall be echoes in: the hiring plan, training & development plan and based on a knowledge map.
- Responsible for adherence to the Bank standards of compliance, risk management, AML & KYC, conduct.
- Promote increased impact on clients
- Focusing energy and talent on collective success
- Thinking out of the box and creating the conditions that breed innovation
- Managing ethically and with courage
- Encouraging commitment through example and consideration for others
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Good experience and track record in digital, data and innovative solutions and transformation in the banking services.
- Good knowledge of banking products (Retail, Corporate), gained through an operational role in a bank or a large financial institution.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit, ability to think out of the box underpinned by deep curiosity. Fast learner, passionate about its endeavours.
- Experience in process design, optimisation and efficiency. Proven track record of working or leading projects in multi-national organizations.
- At ease with, and experienced in quantitative approaches.
- Proven track record of building team, developing talents and instilling open cooperation and internal challenges to secure best in class team, products and decisions for the company.
- High autonomy, and ability to take initiative, prioritize and organize actions.
- COO and its direct reports: Head of IT, Head of Back-Office,
- Head of Corporate Coverage and other Corporate-related managers (Treasury, GTB, …)
- Head of Retail, territorial Unit Heads, Branch Managers
- MA in Business, Marketing, Econometric, Statistics, Master in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Fluency in English - with French being also a valuable asset.
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office applications). Graphic design skills would be an asset.
- 8 years of experience in marketing gained either with leading international financial institution, FMCG or pure internet retailer.
Deadline: Thursday 19th March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.