REGIONAL SALES SUPERVISOR (YUP GHANA-RETAIL)
JOB PURPOSE - Grade I
- Responsible for the management, sales and promotion of YUP products, provide leadership and coordination of Operational activities in the assigned Zone/Region to ensure the integrity of operational transactions, records, internal control systems and reports required by Management.
- Embark on aggressive sales action to sign on YUP Agents/Subscribers in assigned area.
KEY RESULT AREAS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor performance and productivity of Agents/Partners.
- Directly own the Business implementation strategy processes, controls and procedures within the assigned Zone and ensure high levels of adherence.
- Coordinate visibility & promotion of YUP and any new financial transaction services that the Business may offer the market.
- Build and maintain a healthy database of all Agents in assigned Zone.
- Manage the Yup Agents Onboarding processes with high efficiency and credibility.
- Agents/Partners liquidity management with emphasis on product availability and stock level management.
- Work to gain the respect and trust of Agents, to help position YUP as a strategic business partner for key retailers.
- Provide regular daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports focused on results.
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned to you.
- Promote increased impact on clients
- Focusing energy and talent on collective success
- Thinking out of the box and creating the conditions that breed innovatio
- Managing ethically and with courage
- Encouraging commitment through example and consideration for others
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Customer service oriented and execution excellence.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong collaboration and relationship skills
- Good PC skills using MS office software
- Self-motivated, flexible and matured.
- Excellent analytical skills, problem identification and solving skills.
- Highly innovative and results-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
YUP GHANA MANAGEMENT
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- Minimum of three years (3) in aggressive sales roles
- Must have mobile financial services experience
Applicants can also send their CVs to email@example.com