Merchant/Point of Sale (POS) acquiring
To sign on to the SG Ghana Merchant services:
- Pass the site inspection criteria of the Bank
- Open an account with the bank
- The signing of a standard, Merchant Agreement between both parties(SG GH and the Merchant)
- Merchant POS set up and terminal testing
- POS Deployment & Staff training
- Welcome notice is sent to the Merchant
*A Merchant is a retailer/service provider who accepts payment with Visa/Master-Card’s from consumers in exchange for goods sold and services rendered.
- The SGGH Point of Sale (P.O.S) Terminal offers card holders a safer and easier way to pay for goods and services.
- It is a secured alternative for merchants.
The SGGH Point of Sale (P.O.S) Terminal offers card holders a safer and easier way to pay for goods and services.
- It is secure, cost-effective and a convenient method of guaranteed payment.
- The service enables payment with electronic cash on any VISA OR MASTERCARD credit or debit card from any part of the world in either GHS or USD.
- Electronic cash is converted to hard cash in the merchant’s account within 24hours.
- Minimize the risk of theft and robbery by reducing cash in till.
- Adds to merchant’s product and customer service quality and ensures customer retention.
- Opening up new customer segments for your business.
- Free and prompt merchant support services such as P.O.S statements, on-site training, 24/7 access to P.O.S hotlines for prompt resolution of related issues.