Merchant / POS Acquiring
The SG Ghana Point of Sale (P.O.S) Terminal offers card holders a safer and easier way to pay for goods and services.It is a secure alternative for merchants – a cost-effective and a convenient method of receiving guaranteed payment.
The service enables payment with electronic cash on any VISA OR MASTERCARD credit or debit card from any part of the world in either GHS or USD.
- Electronic cash is converted to hard cash in the merchant’s account.
- Minimize the risk of theft and robbery by reducing cash in till.
- Adds to merchant’s product and customer service quality and ensures customer retention.
- Opens up new customer segments for your business.
- Free and prompt merchant support services such as P.O.S statements, on-site training, 24/7 access to support service hotlines for prompt resolution of related issues.
For more information on Merchant / POS Acquiring, contact the SG Ghana Corporate team on +233 (0) 302202001 ext 2160 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign on to the SG Ghana Merchant services:
•Pass site visit criteria of the bank
•Have a business account with the bank
•Sign the merchant agreement with the bank
•Merchant POS is set up and tested
•POS is deployed at merchant’s location (s) and your designated staff will be trained
•Receive welcome notice
Please note who qualifies as a merchant - a business entity that accepts payment with Visa/MasterCard branded cards from consumers in exchange for goods sold and services rendered.
To find out more call 0302 202 001(EXT:2249/2085)