Guarantee your child will be able to enjoy a great Education no matter what happens to you
Save money over a fixed amount of time, and watch your funds grow. At the end of the term, the funds will be available for you to finance your child’s education.
Choose Sound Education Insurance underwritten by Prudential Life Insurance Ghana
§ Maturity benefit – at the maturity of the plan, you will enjoy the accumulated funds of the policy as well as interest gained.
§ Graduation benefit – a bonus of 4% of the total premium paid will be added to the accumulated funds at maturity.
§ Partial withdrawal – if you need to, you will be able to make partial withdrawals of a maximum of 50% of the accumulated funds every year, after the first year of contributions.
Find out more about Sound Education Insurance. Simply visit any Societe Generale Ghana branch or call the Contact Centre on +233 (0)302-214 314.
Ts & Cs apply
- You decide how much to contribute monthly or annually. The minimum monthly contribution from GHS30 to GHS1000.
- To accelerate the growth of your investment amount, you can make quarterly lump sum contributions to your funds from a minimum of GHS100 to a maximum of GHS1000.
- To protect your money against inflation, you may choose to upgrade your premium annually, by 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% or 30%.
- You decide how long your plan should last; between 8 to 25 years.
- The minimum age at entry is 18 years with a maximum of 60 years. The maximum cover age is 70 years.
Be a Societe Generale Ghana customer.
For claims, you can simply contact Prudential Life Insurance Ghana:
Call: 0302 220 8877
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org @prudential.com.gh
Terms and conditions apply.