Sound education plan
This product is a life insurance solution offered by Societe Generale Ghana in partnership with Prudential Life Insurance Ghana. It is designed to guarantee your child will be able to enjoy a great education no matter what happens to you.
With the plan, you will be able to save money over a fixed amount of time of your choice, during which your funds will grow. At the end of the term, the funds will be available for you to finance your child’s education.
- Maturity benefit – at the maturity of the plan, you will enjoy the accumulated funds of the policy as well as interest gained.
- Graduation benefit – a bonus of 4% of the total premium paid will be added to the accumulated funds at maturity.
- Partial withdrawal – if you need to, you will be able to make partial withdrawals of a maximum of 50% of the accumulated funds every year, after the first year of contributions.
Find out more about Sound Cash today. Simply visit any Societe Generale Ghana branch or call the Contact Centre on +233 (0)302-214 314.
- You decide how much to contribute monthly or annually. The minimum monthly contribution is GHS30 with a maximum of GHS1000.
- To accelerate the growth of your investment amount, you can make quarterly lump sum contributions to your funds from a minimum of GHS100 to a maximum of GHS1000.
- To protect your money against inflation, you may choose to upgrade your premium annually, by 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25% or 30%.
- You decide how long your plan should last; between 8 to 25 years.
- The minimum age at entry is 18 years with a maximum of 60 years. The maximum cover age is 70 years.
- Be a Societe Generale Ghana customer.
For claims, you can simply contact Prudential Life Insurance Ghana:
- Call: 0302 220 8877
- Email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply.