Sound farewell plan
No matter how old you are or what stage of life you have reached, planning for the future is a sound choice. Make sure celebrating a life well lived will be easier for the people you love with the Sound Funeral Plan.
This funeral plan is offered in partnership with Prudential Life Insurance Ghana and gives you the chance to take the burden of expensive funeral costs off your family.
Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you and/or your family do not have to worry about family expenses in the event of the death of a family member.
- Choose a payout option of GHS 5,000, GHS 10,000 or GHS 15,000.
- Insure your spouse, children, siblings, parents, step-parents and/or in-laws.
- Get premium payments on your policy waived if the policy holder should die before or at the age of 65. However, all the insured lives will continue to be entitled to their benefits under the policy.
- Get your premium refunded if the insured life dies while the policy is active and is within its waiting period.
- Get cash back if you don’t claim. 12% of your total premium will be refunded every five years if your policy is active and you haven’t made any claims.
- Feel cushioned knowing that an additional 5% of your total premium will be given to your beneficiaries in the event of your death.
- Get 4% of the sum assured once ever calendar year, if hospitalized in a health facility recognised by the Ministry of Health for a consecutive period of at least 3 days (excluding childbirth).
- In the event that an insured life dies through an accident a lump sum which is twice the sum assured agreed in the schedule of benefits will be paid to the beneficiary/beneficiaries. The waiting period clause does not apply to this benefit.
Who can apply?
- You can apply if you are a Societe Generale Ghana customer.
For claims, contact Prudential Life Insurance Ghana
- Call: 0302 208 877
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions apply.
Find out more about Sound Funeral Plan today. Simply visit any Societe Generale Ghana branch or call the Contact Centre on 0302 214 314.