This is a general purpose personal loan for customers who require short to medium term financing for the purchase of household items, pay bills, rent or for any other personal reason. It comes with a built-in loan protection cover, which pays off the loan in the event of customer’s death or permanent disability.
To fund general expenses such as rent advances, medical bills and purchase of household items.
- Customers working with Societe Generale Ghana listed companies
- Customers must have a maximum gearing of 45% of their monthly income subject to their credit record
- Minimum banking relationship of 1 month supported by a six-month statement from applicant's previous bank or 3 months relationship
- Customers make repayments through their salary account with Societe Generale Ghana.
- Subscription of insurance is compulsory. In the event of death or disability, the outstanding loan balance is paid by insurance company.
- Facility fee is 2.0% flat (Minimum – GHS 50.00)
- Costs between 1% and 2% of the loan amount.
- Letter from employer
- Salary slip
- Must have been employed for at least a year