This is a must have for you to receive your salary or other payments, access all banking services, make payments easily and apply for a loan. This account ensures that funds are available for your day-to-day banking needs.
- You will be able to make deposits and withdrawals at anytime. With an ATM card you can access your funds 24/7 using any Visa branded ATM across the country.
- You will be able to perform transactions using your cheque book.
- You can be assured to receive your salary and/or other funds securely.
- Having received your salary through your current account you may then apply for a loan
Find out more about the Societe Generale Ghana current account, simply visit any branch or Call +233 (0) 302-214 314.
- You can open the account in four major currencies; GHS, USD, GBP and EUR.
- You will be able to withdraw money at any branch with a cheque book and at all Societe Generale Ghana ATMs and any Visa branded ATM.
- There will be no withdrawal restrictions for local currency accounts (Foreign currency accounts are subject to exchange control laws and directive from Bank of Ghana).
- You will be able to transfer money to any Societe Generale Ghana account and/or other banks according to exchange control regulation.
- You will not be charged anything for a standing order from the account to another Societe Generale account.
- You can subscribe to the e-Statement service to receive your account statements or a print-out at the branch or mini statement at ATMs.
- Minimum opening balance and minimum account operating balance required is GHS30.
- Two (2) Passport size photographs.
- Identification – Passport / Voter’s ID / NHIS / Driver’s license.
- Photocopy of Utility bill.