Societe Generale Ghana in partnership with RIA, offers customers and non-customers the opportunity to receive money electronically, from all parts of the world through any of our networked branches. This is a simple and reliable means of receiving money from friends and family who live outside Ghana.
- Fast, secure and convenient way to receive money from friends and family abroad.
- You pay no charges for the funds you receive.
- You don't need a bank account. Non-customers can also receive money from any of our networked branches.
Find out more about Money Remittance (RIA). Simply step into any branch today or call +233 (0)302-214 314 now.
- Recipient/beneficiary receives funds in local currency.
- Charges on remittance are paid by sender.
- Beneficiary can receive up to USD 10,000 or its equivalent in local currency per day.
- Valid national identification (Passport/Driver’s Licence/Voter’s/NHIS) required from all recipients.
- You provide the following details which must be given by sender:
> Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
> Test question and its answer
> Sender’s full name
> Country from which the money was sent
> Amount expected.
- The above details must be correctly completed on a money remittance form before transaction is performed.