Flexiplus account is an investment account, which offers competitive tiered interest rates. The more you invest the higher your interest.
Additionally your investment can be used as a collateral to access a loan. You can have up to 80% of the principal amount invested.
Find out more about the Flexiplus account. Simply visit any Societe Generale Ghana branch or call 0302 214 314.
- Be 18 years old and above.
- Have/open a current or savings account with Societe Generale Ghana
- Minimum opening balance of GHS 1,000.00
Must have a savings or current account with Societe Generale Ghana
• 30, 60,90 days, 6 months or 1 year
• Minimum opening is GHS1, 000.00
- Tiered interest rate
- Quick and easy to open
- Interest payable at maturity
- Principal amount and interest automatically credited to account upon maturity
- The customer can also roll over the principal amount and interest for the next term
• The Flexiplus account can be used as a collateral to access a cash covered loan. Customers can access up to 80% of the principal amount on the account.