Smart saver account
Prepare for short-term project like holidays, celebrations, purchases or unexpected cash shortage in a very flexible way whiles earning competitive interests on your savings. The smart saver account allows you to do these.
It is a high interest earning savings account with an added value of having a built-in annual renewable personal accident insurance cover for you and 2 members of your family. Insurance cover is Ghs 1000 each.
Interest rates are tiered. The more you invest the higher interest you earn.
- Enjoy flexible savings – make deposits and withdrawals at anytime.
- Enjoy competitive interest rates
- Can also be used as collateral for a cash covered loan with access to up to 90% of total balance
- No fees on savings account
- No fees for insurance cover. The bank bears the cost of insurance
Find out more about all the ways you can save at Societe Generale Ghana today! Simply visit any branch or call +233(0)302-214 314 now.
Minimum opening balance of GHS1,000 and must maintain a minimum operating balance of GHS1,000
- Account can be funded via transfers, cash deposit or by setting up a standing order
- Free standing order from SG accounts
- Access to personal accident insurance
- Access to a personalized savings withdrawal form
- Access to an ATM card to check balances and make withdrawals 24/7
- Free standing order from a Societe Generale Ghana account to your smart saver account.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Identification – Passport / voter’s ID /National Identity card/ Driver’s license / SSNIT card
- Photocopy of utility bill.
- Individuals above 18 years
- Account can be opened by parents held in trust for children under 18 years
- Need a current account