My first account
Secure your child's financial future today!!
My first account is a great way to save towards your children’s education, general well-being or simply provide funds for them when they become adults.
It is a flexible way to save as you can make deposits whenever you choose and set standing orders into the account.
Find out more about My first account today. Simply step into any branch or call +233 (0)302-214 314 now!
- It is an interest earning trust account.
- You can make cash deposits and withdrawals anytime.
- You can deposit cheques into the account.
- The account can be funded via transfers or by a standing order from another Societe Generale account.
- You will be able to make secure withdrawals from the account with personalized savings withdrawal forms.
- Account must be opened by parents or guardians for their children/wards aged 17 years and below.
- Minimum opening amount and operating balance is GHS 50.00 .
- 2 passport sized photographs of the child. 2 passport size photos of parent or guardian.
- Either a birth certificate/ passport/baptismal certificate/childbirth record book for the child.
- Parent or guardian must provide utility bill, national ID (Voter ID, driver’s license, Passport, SSNIT card).