Be in control of your funds and your future.
Take another step towards independence by opening your very own account while in school and saving for all the cool things you want.
Find out more about this student account, simply visit any Societe Generale Ghana branch or call +233 (0)302-214 314.
- Interest bearing account
- ATM card to make withdrawals
- Minimum opening and account operating balance of GHS 25.00.
- Access your cash with a savings withdrawal booklet
- Your account can be funded via transfers or by a standing order at your request. Cash deposits can also be made
- The account may be converted to a regular savings or current account when you complete your education.
- Access to Connect
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Identification document– passport / voter’s ID / SSNIT card / Driver’s license, photocopy of utility bill.
- Introductory or admission letter from your institution.
Find out more about all the ways you can save at Societe Generale Ghana today! Simply visit any branch or call 0302 214 314 now.