Take another step towards independence by opening your very own account while in school and saving for all the cool things you want.
These highly secured standard contact and newly enabled contactless SG Ghana Debit Card can be conveniently used at all VISA branded ATMs and Point of Sale terminals worldwide depending on the type of card subscribed. These cards allow the cardholders to make transactions with ease by offering a 24/ 7 a weekly access to his account. There are three cards namely:
The Gold Card is an international card which can be used at all VISA accepting ATMs and POS (Point of Sales) terminals in Ghana and abroad. The Gold Card holder has access to added services like travel insurance and discounts at some merchant locations.
The Classic Card is a Visa Electron debit card for our mass market clients. This can be used only in Ghana. It affords the holder convenience in accessing his funds from a wide spread of VISA branded merchants and ATM points across the country 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Access the Classic Card User guide here
Societe Generale also offers the E-zwich card
This is a secure way of paying for goods and services throughout the country based on biometric (fingerprint) identification. This card is available for both customers and non customers. It can be accessed in all our branches across the country
- It is safe and secure since the money on the card can only be accessed using your fingerprint
- It is very convenient since you do not need to carry huge sums of money around to be used to make payments
- Loading money onto the card can be done at any of our branches
- You can use the card to transfer money to other users
To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0302 208 600 to find out more
- Earn interest
- Get an ATM card to make withdrawals
- Get access to SG Ghana, mobile banking app, Connect
- Open with a minimum deposit of just GHS 25.00.
- Access your cash with a savings withdrawal booklet
- Your account can be funded via transfers or by a standing order at your request. Cash
- deposits can also be made
- The account may be converted to a regular savings or current account when you complete your education
- Societe Generale Ghana in association with VISA offers a range of debit cards known as the Societe Generale Ghana VISA cards.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Identification document– passport / voter’s ID / SSNIT card / Driver’s license, photocopy of utility bill.
- Introductory or admission letter from your institution.
Find out more about all the ways you can save at Societe Generale Ghana today! Simply visit any branch or call 0302 214 314 now.
Terms and Conditions apply
- Free SG Ghana ATM/POS transactions
- Access to mini statements and your account balance
- “One Time Password” to ensure secure online payment transactions
- In addition to the standard contact(chip & PIN) transactions, SG Ghana cards are now enabled with a contactless feature. You can make your payments without inserting your card into the terminal slot