Happy Chat Loan
SG Ghana enables you to get yourself, family and friends sleek and trendy smartphones, tablets or laptops with ease.
We have partnered with some of the most popular vendors in order to help you buy the devices you want under great conditions.
Get up to GHS 20,000 for your purchase
Make easy, comfortable payments over 6, 9 or 12 months
Pay monthly deductions via your SG Ghana current account.
To find apply, simply get a “Happy Chat loan” form from any branch, complete and present it along with a proforma invoice from your selected vendor.
*all fees updated regularly. For current, applicable fees, please refer to 2020 Tariff guide.
Find out more about the Societe Generale Ghana Happy Chat loan and the list of partner vendors, simply visit any branch or Call +233 (0) 302-214 314.
How it works
1. Get a proforma invoice from the vendor for the item you would like to buy.
2. Visit any SG Ghana branch, complete a Happy Chat loan application form, and attach the proforma.
3. Take your loan approval letter to the vendor’s store and pick up your brand new device!
- be an SG Ghana account holder
- be a salaried worker from a listed company or a company with an institutional agreement with the bank
- be a government worker whose salary is paid through Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD).
List of Vendors
- Quality Links and Supply* - 0302268549
- Samsung VIP (Jobost) - 0206662555
- First New Age - 0545928333
- TCL Electronics Ghana Ltd - 0263429112
- GLINSM Company Limited - 0208447616
- Electroland Ghana Ltd - 0241143819
- Hardeep Trading Company - 0242554522
- Orca Deco Ghana Limited - 0244400444
- Somotex Ghana Limited - 0540101372