Receive your salary or other payments, make easy payments and apply for a loan through this account.
Get ATM card - Access your funds 24/7 using any Visa branded ATM across the country, with your card
Access SGGH mobile banking app, Connect
Perform transactions using your cheque book.
Loan application made easy – when you receive your salary
through your current account regularly
Find out more about the Societe Generale Ghana current account. Simply visit any branch or Call +233 (0) 302-214 314.
- You can open the account in four major currencies; GHS, USD, GBP and EUR.
- You will be able to withdraw money at any branch with a cheque book and at all Societe Generale Ghana ATMs and any Visa branded ATM.
- There will be no withdrawal restrictions for local currency accounts (Foreign currency accounts are subject to exchange control laws and directive from Bank of Ghana).
- You will be able to transfer money to any Societe Generale Ghana account and/or other banks according to exchange control regulation.
- You will not be charged anything for a standing order from the account to another Societe Generale account.
- You can subscribe to the e-Statement service to receive your account statements or a print-out at the branch or mini statement at ATMs.
- Minimum opening balance and minimum account operating balance required is GHS30.
- Two (2) Passport size photographs.
- Identification – Passport / Voter’s ID / NHIS / Driver’s license.
- Photocopy of Utility bill.