Happy Home Loan
Get the furniture, gadgets and appliance you need to make your house a home with support from SG Ghana.
Get up to GHS 50,000
Pay no interest – as all interest will be subsidized by the vendor.
Make easy, comfortable repayments over a period of 6, 9 or 12 months.
Pay monthly deductions via your SG Ghana current account.
To apply, simply get a “Happy Home loan” form from any branch, complete and present it along with a proforma invoice from your selected vendor.
*all fees updated regularly. For current, applicable fees, please refer to 2020 Tariff guide.
Find out more about the Societe Generale Ghana loans, simply visit any branch for the full list of partner vendors or Call +233 (0) 302-214 314.
How it works
1. Get a proforma invoice from the vendor for the item you would like to buy.
2. Visit any SG Ghana branch, complete a Happy home loan application form, and attach the proforma.
3. Take your loan approval letter to the vendor’s store and pick up your brand new device!
- be an SG Ghana account holder
- be a salaried worker from a listed company or a company with an institutional agreement with the bank
- be a government worker whose salary is paid through Controller and Accountant General’s Department (CAGD).
List of Vendors
- Quality Links and Supply - 0302268549
- Samsung VIP (Jobost) - 0206662555
- First New Age - 0545928333
- TCL Electronics Ghana Ltd - 0263429112
- GLINSM Company Limited - 0208447616
- Electroland Ghana Ltd - 0241143819
- Hardeep Trading Company - 0242554522
- Orca Deco Ghana Limited - 0244400444
- Somotex Ghana Limited - 0540101372
- Home Brand Enterprise - 055330028
*Terms and conditions apply
*For CAGD, terms and conditions apply*
Subscription if insurance is compulsory for amounts above Ghs 5000