Worried about losing your Express, Gold and/or Platinum cards as well as your chequebook?
Sound Cash insures against financial loss of up to GHS 1,000 resulting from fraudulent payments/withdrawals made with your lost or stolen card or chequebook locally or abroad.
You will enjoy:
- Reimbursement for any financial loses incurred(max GHS 1000)
- Free card and/or chequebook replacement
- Coverage between the moment of loss or theft and when SG Ghana is notified (but not beyond 1 week after the theft or loss)
- Reimbursement for the cost of replacing I.D cards/papers and keys, lost or stolen along with the cards and chequebook
- up to GHS 100 for the replacement of I.D documents/cards, permanent residence permit, work permit, driver’s license, vehicle ownership documents, passport etc
- up to GHS150 for the replacement of keys, devices or objects which serve the purpose of locking and unlocking mechanisms of a door of your permanent address and your vehicles, whether owned, leased or used by you for your private use.
Choose Sound Cash – Card Protection Insurance (underwritten by Allianz Insurance)
- Swift processing of claims
- Coverage even if your PIN was used
- Coverage as you globetrot
Find out more about Sound Cash , simply visit any branch or Call +233 (0) 302-214 314.
- Comprehensive Insurance
You will be covered for:
- Accidents from a collision or overturning.
- Fire, external explosion, self ignition or lighting
- Theft or burglary
- Acts of God like floods, earthquakes and other natural disasters.
- Replacement of windscreen and other glass damage.
- Damage to properties owned by third parties.
- Ecowas Brown Card - Allows you to get an extension of the local insurance cover so you have an automatic cover whilst traveling in the Ecowas region.
- Third Party
- You will have the basic form of insurance required for all vehicle owners in Ghana.
- You will be covered against liabilities if damage or loss of property costing up to a maximum of GH¢ 2000.00 occurs against a third party.
- Be a Societe Generale Ghana customer.
- Be a licensed driver